Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fan Films- Batman

I'll never see Batman again the same way since I met my best friend fifteen years ago. He is BATMAN. He's the God damned Batman! It's funny. I was always Superman. Bigger, stronger, smarter, and more alienated than my contemporaries growing up. He was smarter, more disciplined, more touched by tragedy.

This is for him. The best Batman fan film since Batman: Dead End (do a Google search, it's worth it).

And contribute to the charity the film is pimping. It's a pretty good cause. If you want to be a hero.


CITY OF SCARS
Uploaded by Batinthesun. - Full seasons and entire episodes online.

2 comments:

Anna Schafer said...

Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.. buy dvd midnight texas season 1

Gary T. Thomas said...

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. buy dvd when calls the heart season 4